We are in network with Medicaid, and also take private pay. If your insurance covers speech therapy and you have a plan other than Medicaid, we can provide you with a superbill (receipt) that you may submit for reimbursement if you choose to do so.

For rates, please call us at (919) 741-7695 or email us at homegrownpllc@gmail.com.